THIS OFFICE WILL BE
Online ‘Share Withdrawal’ guidance
- Login to your account (top right-hand corner of the website homepage);
- Select ‘Pay & Transfer’ (located along the top of the webpage);
- Select ‘Share Withdrawal’ from the drop-down box;
- Input details of the required withdrawal i.e. amount, payment method (EFT) and reference e.g. debit Easy Shares account or Normal Shares account;
- Withdrawals may not be received in your Bank account until the following working day depending on the time your request has been received and processed.
For members who don’t have a Bank account in their own name, you have the option of providing account details for a friend or family member who could access the funds for you, however we may require evidence of the bank account before processing any payment.
PHISHING SCAM TARGETING CREDIT UNIONS
We have been informed that there is currently a phishing scam targeting credit union members.
Members receive an email from the email address email@example.com or one similar to this. The email will inform the member of a file named "Payment Confirmation" that's been transferred to them through a site called WeTransfer, by what appears to be your Credit Union, and will be encouraged to click to download the files.
This scam is designed to collect your personal details with a view to gaining access to personal financial accounts.
Please note the credit union does not request personal details by email from its members or use any third party websites to collect members details. If you receive an email similar to the one outlined above , please ignore it.